VISA Application

Participants who need a visa to enter Japan should apply to the Embassy or Consulate General of Japan in their country of residence with all required documents. Detailed information will be found on the official website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.


Note that IEEE GrC2014 Organizing Committee supports the Short Business Trip VISA Application to attend our conference only for Committee Members or Registered (Co-)Authors of Accepted Papers.

If you need to support for the Short Business Trip Visa Application,
please send the following information to .

  • Your accepted paper ID (or your position in the organization committee)
  • Your registration confirmation ID
  • Your name on your passort (It is required to be identical to your passport)
    (For Chinese participants, please write in Chinese)
  • Your affiliation and title
    (For Chinese participants, please write in both Chinese and English)
  • Your occupation (Professor, Associate Professor, PhD student, etc.)
    (For Chinese participants, please write in both Chinese and English)
  • Date of birth
  • Age
  • Sex
  • Detailed schedule of your round trip between the location you live and Sapporo (New Chitose Airport, CST) with all flight numbers and all hotel names you stay

Last update: September 17, 2014